Hurricane Soccer is now offering Futsal!
Hurricane Futsal is a great program to build on your player's outdoor soccer skills and gain confidence in their foot skills.
What is Futsal?
Futsal is the only form of indoor soccer endorsed by FIFA. It earned the status of FIFA’s official form of indoor soccer in the 1980s as it was recognized as a scaled down version of outdoor soccer played indoors. It is a 5 v 5 small-sided game played on a hard surfaced, basketball sized court with a smaller, heavier low bounce ball. Futsal is played with touchline boundaries and without walls. Futsal has many benefits including:
- improves players decision making skills
- improves foot skills
- improves passing and receiving skills
- provides players with more touches on the ball
- it develops the confidence in players to go 1v1 against their opponent
- it allows players to be creative in getting around their opposition
- it improves reaction time
Sign up Hurricane Futsal
The cost is $50/player. Games will be played at Concordia Seminary on Saturday mornings
Games dates are: